The Liga de Fútbol Profesional, in anticipation of the obligations imposed by Law 19/2013, 9 December, which refers to transparency, access to information and good governance, and shall enter into force on 10 December 2014, and going far beyond the legal demands of said regulation, shall publish the following information on its website:
- Contracts and agreements signed with Public Administrations and subsidies and public aid received from them.
- The functions carried out by the LFP; the regulations applied and the organisational structure; along with an organigram that identifies those responsible for the various departments with their profile and career details.
- Budgets, with a description of the main sections and up-to-date and understandable information on their state of execution.
- Annual accounts and account audit reports issued by external control bodies.
- Salaries received annually by senior management and the compensation received, where applicable, when a position is abandoned.
The above actions bring to light the LFP's continuous aspiration to be at the forefront in terms of good governance and informative transparency.
The Law of Transparency constitutes a top-level strategic objective and an unavoidable requirement for the recognition of an associative project that aspires to excellence and to the creation of permanent value to the benefit of Spanish football.
This responsibility is reflected in the internal organisation of the Liga de Fútbol Profesional. It also forms a fundamental and primary part of its principal objectives, thus imposing a set of measures and ethical behaviours on senior management and the governing bodies that regulate and supervise the management they carry out daily.
This is why the voluntary and continuous incorporation of the best practices of good governance has been constituted, and shall continue to be constituted in the future. This is a fundamental and primary objective for the LFP.