By virtue of that provided in articles 2.1 c) and 2.2 d) of Law 19/2007, of 11 July, against violence, racism, xenophobia and intolerance in sport (*), and with the data collected in the matches below, the Liga de Fútbol Profesional will send several reports to the Anti-Violence Commission so that they may be submitted to the Competition Committee, if deemed necessary:
- Real Madrid CF- RC Celta de Vigo: Against FC Barcelona Lionel Messi ("Messi subnormal") and against FC Barcelona and Cataluña ("Puta Barça" and "Puta Cataluña").
- RC Deportivo La Coruña - Málaga CF: Against Club Atlético de Madrid ("Atleti mierda") and against RC Deportivo president Constantino Fernández ("Tino cabrón, sal de Riazor" and "Tino muérete")
- Rayo Vallecano - Sevilla FC: Against Real Betis Balompié ("Mucho Betis, mucha mierda")
- FC Barcelona - RCD Espanyol: Against RCD Espanyol ("Puta Espanyol" and "Odio Espanyol")
- Granada CF - Valencia CF : Against Valencia CF player Álvaro Negredo ("Negredo maricón")
So far, five of the 21 matches played on matchday 14 of the Liga BBVA and matchday 16 of the Liga Adelante will be the subject of a complaint from the Liga de Fútbol Profesional before the Anti-Violence Commission.
1. Violent actions or behaviour or those that incite violence in sport:
c) Chants that incite violence, terrorism or aggression in sports enclosures, their surroundings or on the transport organised for travelling to them. Likewise, those that constitute an act of explicit contempt towards the people participating in the sports event.
2. Racist, xenophobic or intolerant actions in sport:
d) Chanting, in sports enclosures, in their surroundings or on the public transport that can be used to travel to them, as a celebration of sporting actions, songs, sounds or slogans, or the exhibition of banners, flags, symbols or other signs that contain humiliating or intimidating messages, for any person because of their racial, ethnic, geographical or social origin, their religion, beliefs, disability, age, gender or sexual orientation, as well as those that incite hate among people and groups or who pose a serious risk to the rights, freedom and values proclaimed in the constitution.