- RCD Espanyol: Oscar Duarte, Javi Lopez, Papakouli Diop and Jose Antonio Reyes (all injured); Pablo Piatti (clause in his contract).
- Valencia CF: Diego Alves, Joao Cancelo and Aymen Abdennour (all injured)
Espanyol (9th, 53 pts)
- After running out 2-1 winners away to RC Deportivo last time out, Los Pericos will be keen to claim three more points this matchday as they seek to conclude a promising campaign in style and keep building towards what looks to be a bright future.
- The Catalans have found the net in their last 13 meetings with this weekend's opponents in the Spanish top flight (W3 D3 L7). This is their best-ever scoring streak against Los Che.
Valencia (13th, 43 pts)
- Voro's team could yet finish as high as 11th by leapfrogging RC Celta and Malaga CF. This would mark an encouraging end to a season in which relegation seemed a very real risk at one point.
- Valencia have won four of their last five league clashes with Espanyol. That head-to-head will burnish their hopes of getting a result at the RCDE Stadium and in the process improving their poor record on the road this term, which has included a run of five losses in their last six away matches.
Getting to the RCDE Stadium
Address: Av. del Baix Llobregat, 100, 08940 Cornella de Llobregat, Barcelona
Metro: Line 5
Tram: T1 and T2
Train (Renfe): R4 and R7
Stadium location here
Time: 16:00 CET
Stadium: RCDE Stadium
Referee: Ocon Arraiz, Daniel