Nota de Prensa
The clubs and public limited sports companies that make up the Liga de Fútbol Profesional have come together in support of the new anti-piracy campaign. Using their websites and social media accounts, these various institutions are lending their voices to this initiative, which was launched last Monday.
The message is being spread across different platforms like television, radio, social media, apps and within the actual stadiums. The LFP wants to make it clear: 'When you illegally stream you are damaging your team'. This message is made clear in a TV spot in which fans harass players on their own team, thus symbolising the fact that when supporters of a club are involved with illegal streaming they are actually hurting their own team and the competition overall.
As a result Barcelona, Elche, Granada, Deportivo Alavés, Córdoba and Las Palmas have leant their support to this campaign via their websites and social media accounts. Check here to see the support from various football clubs:
- FC BARCELONA: http://lfp.sh/8ukz4s
- ELCHE CF: http://lfp.sh/8hp5a0
- UD ALMERÍA: http://lfp.sh/5sgcuo
- RAYO VALLECANO: http://lfp.sh/12w7t4
- SEVILLA FC: http://lfp.sh/38cozs
- GRANADA CF: http://lfp.sh/4i22ls
- DEPORTIVO ALAVÉS: http://lfp.sh/2as4lk
- CÓRDOBA CF: http://lfp.sh/2as4lk
- UD LAS PALMAS: http://lfp.sh/9qreg8
In addition, the various television channels responsible for broadcasting both the Liga BBVA and the Liga Adelante have shown their support for the LFP and the clubs that form it this season. See the support from the various television channels here:
- GOL TELEVISIÓN: http://lfp.sh/1fn43o