- Girona FC: Full squad available
- Cordoba CF: Florin Andone (international duty)
- Following their 2-1 first-leg defeat at the Nuevo Arcangel, Girona have every reason to be confident of turning the tie around at home and advancing to the final of the playoffs for promotion to the Liga BBVA. Pablo Machin's side have won their last four games at Montilivi, where they are unbeaten in 12.
- Notwithstanding the above, although the Catalans – who have to win to have any hope of progressing – have only lost two of their last 12 Liga Adelante fixtures, it just so happens that both of those reverses came at the hands of Cordoba.
- Two goals in the first 15 minutes helped Cordoba to a 2-1 victory in the first leg on home turf and now all Jose Luis Oltra's men need to do is to get a solid result in Girona in order to qualify for the playoff final for the second time in three years. A win, a draw or even a high-scoring defeat by a single goal – provided they themselves net twice or more – would be enough to take them through to the showpiece.
- Cordoba will fancy their chances, having beaten Girona in all three meetings between the two clubs this term. In the regular season, they were 2-1 winners at Montilivi and triumphed 1-0 in their own backyard.
Don't leave Girona without… going on the Ruta de la Pedra, or Stone Trail. This route winds through the east of the city and is the perfect way to discover a lesser-known side of Girona. It offers a glimpse of the role of stone in the city's history, as well as spectacular views.
Getting to the Estadi Municipal de Montilivi
Bus: Line 11.
Stadium location here.