- RCD Espanyol: Pablo Piatti (injured).
- RC Celta: Fabian Orellana, Claudio Beauvue and Carles Planas (all injured).
Espanyol (15th, 5 pts.)
- Los Pericos would appear to have the measure of Celta, with the Catalans boasting a six-game unbeaten home record in LaLiga fixtures against the Vigo outfit (five wins and a draw).
- This week was a special one for Espanyol captain Javi Lopez, after the veteran made his 200th appearance for the club in the midweek triumph over At.Osasuna.
Celta (17th, 4 pts.)
- Iago Aspas would seem to relish coming up against Espanyol. The striker has struck once in each of his last three LaLiga outings against the Barcelona side.
- The importance of putting in good first-half performances is often talked about within the game, and as one of the three sides in the division - along with At.Osasuna and CD Leganes - to have failed to score a first-half goal this term, Celta will be looking to put that right here.
- Speaking in his pre-match press conference, Eduardo Berizzo insisted that, "With the quality they've got up top, they're a side that don't need many chances to score. Their strikers are clinical and pose a real threat. As a team they press very well and are strong in the middle of the park."
Getting to the RCDE Stadium:
Address: Av. del Baix Llobregat, 100, 08940 Cornella de Llobregat, Barcelona
Metro: Line 5
Tram: T1 and T2
Train (Renfe): R4 and R7
Stadium location here.