Vicente del Bosque has named his squad for the upcoming matches, in which new boys Kiko Casilla, Dani Carvajal, Mikel San José, Marc Bartra, Ander Iturraspe, Isco, Raúl García and Paco Alcácer all stand out.
The rest of the squad is completed by: Iker Casillas, David De Gea, Juanfran Torres, Sergio Ramos, Jordi Alba, César Azpilicueta, Raúl Albiol, Sergio Busquets, David Silva, Koke, Cesc Fàbregas, Andrés Iniesta, Pedro Rodríguez, Santi Cazorla and Diego Costa.
"It's a list of the present, it has always been about the present, but it is also a squad that looks at the future, with the Euros in two years in mind. The U-21 squad, should there be an injury, would be a place I'd look. Each season the player's desire is renewed, that's what sport is", said the coach.
The national team will play their first EURO 2016 qualifier against Macedonia on 8 September in Valencia. Four days before this, they will take on France in a friendly in Paris.
For that, Del Bosque has a team with a fresh look about it, thanks to the new call-ups and the retirements of two important pillars: Xavi Hernández and Xabi Alonso.
- Iker Casillas (Real Madrid CF)
- David De Gea (Manchester United)
- Kiko Casilla (RCD Espanyol)
- Juanfran Torres (Club Atlético de Madrid)
- Dani Carvajal (Real Madrid CF)
- Mikel San José (Athletic Club)
- Sergio Ramos (Real Madrid CF)
- Marc Bartra (FC Barcelona)
- Jordi Alba (FC Barcelona)
- César Azpilicueta (Chelsea FC)
- Raúl Albiol (SSC Napoli)
- Sergio Busquets (FC Barcelona)
- Ander Iturraspe (Athletic Club)
- David Silva (Manchester City FC)
- Koke (Club Atlético de Madrid)
- Cesc Fàbregas (Chelsea FC)
- Andrés Iniesta (FC Barcelona)
- Isco (Real Madrid CF)
- Pedro Rodríguez (FC Barcelona)
- Santi Cazorla (Arsenal FC)
- Diego Costa (Chelsea FC)
- Paco Alcácer (Valencia CF)
- Raúl García (Club Atlético de Madrid)