- RC Deportivo: Laure (injured)
- CA Osasuna: Miguel Flaño, Javier Flaño, Didier Digard (injured)
RC Deportivo (16th, 13 pts)
- Gaizka Garitano's charges have been proving what they are capable of recently, having faced Real Sociedad and Real Madrid on the last two matchdays – two of the most in-form teams in the division. They produced a convincing 5-1 win in the first of those games, and in the second they fought back from 1-0 down before losing in the 92nd minute.
- Los Blanquiazules have managed three victories so far this season. All of them have come at home, with victory on the road still proving elusive.
CA Osasuna (20th, 7 pts)
- Only a win will do. Osasuna have lost their last five matches and have not won since Matchday 8, when they beat Eibar 3-2 away from home.
- "We need to grit our teeth and show mental strength," assured Joaquin Caparros in the pre-match press conference. Victory against Deportivo and defeat for Granada would lift them off the bottom of the table.
Getting to Riazor:
Address: Rua Manuel Murguia, 15011 A Coruña
Bus: Lines 3 and 7
Stadium location here
Time: 18:30 CET
Referee: Sanchez Martinez
TV: Watch the game in your country