- Villarreal CF: Roberto Soldado and Bojan Jokic (both injured)
- D. Alaves: Alexis (suspended)
Villarreal (4th, 22 pts):
- El Madrigal has been a fortress this term. The Yellow Submarine are unbeaten in front of their fans in LaLiga Santander this season, having won five of their six domestic fixtures on their own patch and drawn the other one. Their last home outing saw them defeat Real Betis 2-0.
- However, having come unstuck away to Athletic Club last weekend, Fran Escriba's men are bidding to get back to winning ways this time round in order to cement their place in the top four.
Alaves (14th, 13 pts):
- The Basques have only picked up one victory away from Mendizorroza, but that was against FC Barcelona at the Camp Nou on Matchday 3. Can they repeat the trick in Villarreal?
- With a win, a draw and a loss in their last three games, Mauricio Pellegrino's side have lacked consistency as of late. Their aim is to put that right sooner rather than later in order to build up a big cushion between themselves and the danger zone.
Getting to El Madrigal
Address: Calle de Blasco Ibañez, 2, 12540 Vila-real, Castellon
The stadium is a 10-minute walk from the centre of Villarreal
Suburban Train: Line C6
Train: The nearest station is Vila-Real, 20 minutes away from the stadium on foot
Stadium location here.
Time: 12:00 CET
Stadium: El Madrigal
Referee: Undiano Mallenco, Alberto
TV: Watch the game in your country
Preview in numbers