- After only six years since their foundation, UD Ibiza have managed to reach the Spanish second tier. The Ibizans achieved promotion after beating UCAM Murcia in the play-offs.
- In 2018, Italian striker Marco Borriello signed for the club to see out his playing days as a footballer. He then became part of the board of directors, along with ex-UD Almeria midfielder Fernando Soriano, who is now the club’s sporting director.
- Other notable names have also featured for the club, with several former LaLiga players deciding to try their hand at management with UD Ibiza. These include Andres Palop, Francisco Rufete, Pablo Alfaro and Juan Carlos Carcedo, who is the current coach.
- The club’s current squad has several footballers who are already experienced in LaLiga. These include Javi Lara, who played 29 games for SD Eibar in the 2014-15 season, German Parreño, who played in goal for RCD Espanyol between 2012 and 2015, and Kike Lopez, who appeared for Real Valladolid in the 2007/08 season.
- The president of UD Ibiza, Amadeo Salvo, is the architect of the birth and subsequent direction of the Balearic club. He also has experience in the elite of Spanish football, having been Valencia CF’s president.
- UD Ibiza play their matches at the Can Misses Stadium which has a capacity of 4,500, reaching 6,000 when additional stands are installed. At present the pitch is artificial, which may be replaced by grass by the start of next season.