Fair Play Social is an original LaLiga concept led by the LaLiga FOUNDATION, with which we seek to integrate Social Responsibility into the business management model of our clubs.
- To legitimize the governance model of the clubs before society to contribute to the transformation of our environment.
- Maximize the social impact of the projects of our Clubs and Foundations, with the aim of being more permeable and closer to social concerns: "give back to society what society needs".
Fair Play Social Outputs
- Promote the application of a work methodology in social responsibility aligned with environmental, economic and social sustainability.
- Improve the approach and alignment of social projects with the needs of each territory.
Contribute to creating and promoting a culture of social responsibility in LaLiga clubs and foundations.
- Promote the implementation and exchange of good practices in SR matters.
Impact data of the Fair Play Social project
Click this link and you will be able to see the impact data of the Fair Play Social Project corresponding to the 19/20 season, and this link, those of the 20/21 season.
More information and contact details of Fair Play Social: email@example.com
External direction of the project: Roberto Fernández Villarino: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Work Plan to implement the Fair Play Social methodology
Click this link to access the Work Plan.