- He was born in the town of El Vigia, where he soon stood out for his height and speed with the ball.
- Having caught the attention in the Venezuelan amateur football was selected to form part a group of 20 young people who traveled to Spain to train with Real Madrid.
- Following the experience in Madrid, he debuted with 16 years in the First Division of Venezuela in the ranks of Deportivo La Guaira.
- After his two goals against Levante UD, he became the youngest foreign player to score a double in the Liga BBVA history with 18 years and 195 days.
- He is the youngest player in Granada CF history to score in Liga BBVA
- Those two goals also place him as the youngest Venezuelan footballer to score in the history of Liga BBVA.
- Is Venezuela's ninth player to score in Liga BBVA after Carlos García Becerra, Julio Álvarez, Arango, Rondón, Miku, Mosquera, Jeffren and Amorebieta.
- Is the youngest footballer to achieve a double in Liga BBVA since Juanmi, who did it in 2010 with Malaga CF.
- He has been capped for his country at U-17 and U-20.
- Clinched Silver medal with Venezuela at the Central American and Caribbean Games.